University to specialise in tourism

officials-at-the-opening-of-modul-university-dubai-on-october-10-2016
By Jamil Khan | DUBAI

FIRST of its kind, a university to specialise in tourism and hospitality courses in the Middle East has officially been inaugurated on Oct.10 in JLT Dubai.
The MODUL University is spread on a 25,000-square foot campus at ONE JLT, Jumeirah Lakes Towers in Dubai as already 100 students from 30 different nationalities have enrolled for various programmes at the University.
The opening ceremony was attended by Dr Abdulla Al Karam, Chairman of the Board of Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Mohammed Saeed Al Raqbani, General Manager of Dubai Investments Industries (DII) – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dubai Investments, Ahmed Bin Sulayem, Executive Chairman of DMCC, Andreas Liebmann, Ambassador of Austria to the UAE, Walter Ruck, President of Vienna Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Dr Karl Wober, Founding President of MODUL University Vienna, and many other dignitaries, business leaders and officials.
Dubai Investments owns a 90 per cent stake in MODUL University Dubai, while DACH Advisory, a specialised investment management firm in the transfer of cross-border business models, owns the remaining 10 per cent.
Over 100 students from 32 different nationalities with 20 per cent overseas students have enrolled in the first batch of programmes at MODUL University Dubai, which specialises in undergraduate and MBA degree programmes  …
-Published in The Gulf Today

~ by jamilkhan on October 11, 2016.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: